Soteria Waterproof 140 Inch Rectangular/Oval Patio Table with Chairs Cover
Duck Covers Soteria Waterproof 140 Inch Rectangular/Oval Patio Table with Chairs Cover
Duck Covers Soteria RainProof Rectangular/Oval Table Set Cover-X-Large is rated out of 5 by 2.
Ideal for use in harsh weather and high wind conditions. Duck Covers Soteria Series patio furniture covers are designed to protect patio furniture from dust, dirt, sun, rain and heavy snow. Manufactured using a durable fabric with a waterproof backing features a sporty webbed accent. Tape sealing at critical seams prevents leaking and double-stitched seams provide extra durability. Grey color. Two-year limited warranty has you covered. Migrate to Duck Covers today!
- PATIO COVERS: Fits rectangular/oval patio tables & 6 patio chairs 140"L x 80"W x 32"H
- Two-year limited warranty
- Durable fabric with a waterproof backing features a sporty webbed accent
- Click-close straps in each corner hold the cover securely in place
- Handles for easy installation
- Gusseted air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Tape sealing at critical seams prevents leaking
- Double-stitched seams for extra durability
- Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or legs
- Please refer to your furniture’s care instructions as some finishes, sealants or coatings could react to PVC backed covers. To reduce this possibility, the use of a support pole (sold separately) is recommended to elevate the cover. Our covers are not intended for furniture made of concrete.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jim K from Made In China Overall product is OK. Made in China, will not be buying another one.
Date published: 2020-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by MannyB from Excellent Cover I have owned several covers. This cover so far has handled heavy rains storms and high winds. I'm glad I purchased it. Great value in my opinion.
Date published: 2020-07-10
Is this cover waterproof?
Our covers are water resistant. This helps reduce the amount of water that can penetrate the cover but it does not make the cover waterproof.
Date published: 2018-10-08